Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random Fears and Joy's

Got the big check today... Yeah. Taking care of bills and planning on getting the hell out of this tiny one bedroom apartment. I hope our jobs last and that we aren't making a mistake doing this now.

Darcy is graduating next month and we are going to Indiana to see her on this mega great day. I'm so proud of her. I sometimes feel that I'm not worthy of such a great child. And, sad that I missed so much of her life to this point.

Today is Crystal's birthday. This is a miracle as my girl should, by all reasonable expectations not have survived her ordeal with cancer. Prayers work. Thank you God for keeping Crystal with us. And, she is coming to visit this week. Yippee for that!

Just "Googled" my girl and could not be prouder! At least 5 results showing great accomplishments of my babies! WOW! Deans list, Competition Win's, Press Releases. Thanks Doodle! You have a great life ahead of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment